Site Agent (Non-Infra)
- Deadline: 28.02.2024
Our client is a major tier 1 main contractor that works in the water and civils markets across the UK, due to recent project wins they now have several fantastic opportunities and are recruiting for a Site Agent (Non-Infra) located in the Etton to Bexwell area of Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a career enhancing project where you will be a welcomed member of the wider team. Our client is looking for skilled people who'll help them shape, create and deliver pioneering solutions that transform the performance of the infrastructure ecosystem across the UK. They are creating connected sustainable infrastructure to help people and the planet thrive.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
• Manage supervise and mentor site and assistant engineers to ensure high levels of engineering control and appropriate records
• Ensure key project and programme risks are identified early, and mitigated where possible, with issues and blockers escalated immediately to the Project Manager
• Complete inspection and test plans, risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works ensuring that all necessary documentation are produced in a timely manner
• Civil Engineering related qualification
• Champions Sustainability Safety, Health and Environment by putting personal safety and wellbeing at the heart of everything they do and helping the environment and communities to thrive
• Having integrity by always doing the right thing in the right way
• Must be customer focussed by striving for excellence through understanding, anticipating and meeting their needs