Senior General Foreman
- Deadline: 08.03.2024
Our client is a Tier 1 Main contractor looking to hire for a large-scale water projects set to continue for several years, the right candidate will have Water, Civil engineering and MEICA experience and the ability to work on multiple sites across the East of England.
Some of the main duties for this role include:
• Review daily outputs achieved and report to the Construction Manager
• Successfully install Civils works, pumping station building and the MIECA equipment including large diameter pipes compact asset boundaries
• Champions Sustainability Safety, Health and Environment by putting personal safety and wellbeing at the heart of everything they do and helping the environment and communities to thrive
• Ensure only adequately trained and experienced operatives are engaged on site to deliver the works
• Ensuring that Quality standards are achieved and are ‘right first time’
• The continuous monitoring of the progress of the works to ensure contract objectives are being met
• Ensuring that, changes to the scope of works are identified, agreed, implemented and effectively managed
• Ensuring that robust records are maintained i.e. diaries, allocation sheets, plant etc.
• The provision of formal reports on progress to the Project Manager/Site Agent
• Ensuring that all relevant issues, which cannot be resolved at site level, are passed for the attention of the Project Manager / Site Agent
• Effective leadership, supervision, utilisation and monitoring of Direct and Subcontract Labour Force
• Reporting of any unsafe practices
• Identify changes to the scope of work, implementing and managing change effectively:
To excel in this role, you will need the following qualities and previous experience.
• Heavy Civils
• Mechanical and clean water experience
• Ability to liaise with clients
• Experience in a similar role in a contracting environment
• Ability to work in a challenging and busy work environment
• Must be able to aid in progression of project