This role is for one of the biggest water and civil services consultancies, they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer - Water Sector to join their growing team on a permanent basis to support the delivery of numerous projects all across the UK and internationally. You will join our Client's Water Sector focussed teams based at their Warrington and Leeds offices.
The engineering services they offer to their clients requires them to be able to deliver in an agile and future-facing environment. The following are examples of the type of responsibilities and requirements they seek/need you to have, working as part of their dynamic multidisciplinary water/wastewater design team.
- Lead and contribute to the successful delivery of projects across UK and international project lifecycles: feasibility studies, front-end to detailed design (incl. Design and Build), and construction support.
- Lead and contribute to work winning through production of proposals, fees, and scope definition, in response to client tenders, in accordance with the bid management system.
- Client or contractor engagement (incl. Design & Build) to lead and contribute to discussions on technical water civil engineering solutions, to technical and non-technical clients – both during project delivery and bidding stages.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary environment across teams Worldwide, including the UK, to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Lead and contribute to the efficient delivery of projects to meet programme and budget, complying with our Client's business management governance.
- Production and review of design deliverables including engineering design calculation, drawings and report writing for projects in accordance with relevant design standard, codes and the design management system.
- Lead and contribute to quality and safe design of technical solutions for projects in accordance with relevant design standards and codes.
- Lead and contribute to the application of digital engineering initiatives and innovative advances in water sector solutions.
- Act as a mentor to other team members, potentially with line management responsibility.