Senior Mechanical Engineer (Water)
Quote ref: 1061/76177
Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and water services consultancies. They have a requirement for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. This role is based in their Leeds location.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Willing to lead and/or contribute on feasibility, outline and detailed design projects.
- Develop fee bids for tendering/bidding on projects
- Design management/coordination on multi-discipline D&B projects
- Liaise with internal and external clients within the UK and worldwide.
- Take ownership of specific ‘skill areas’ or activities within our technical knowledge networks.
- Supporting and mentoring, with the possibility of formal line management responsibilities.
- Contributing to new innovative ideas/making suggestions for innovation.
- Opportunity to present your project work at company meetings or at conferences.
- Working with and developing our digital tools and products.
- Degree-qualified within mechanical engineering.
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership
- You will have UK water/wastewater industry experience.
- A developing external profile and reputation; a desire and willingness to raise the profile of oneself and the Company.
- Willingness to contribute to and develop our technical knowledge networks.