Search criteria

Legal

Legal Jobs

Search across a wide range of Legal careers on Anglo.com. We advertise contract and permanent vacancies for leading employers seeking high-calibre, experienced professionals within the Water, Building Services and Construction, Energy and IT&Telecoms industries. Jobs listed vary in career level – from entry level graduate roles through to requirements for experienced professionals - so register for free today to apply to your next career opportunity. Additionally, Anglo offers technical recruitment agency services. Our experienced recruiters specialise in a variety of fields and jobs at all levels. If you are looking for your next job, please register your CV or contact us directly to speak to one of our consultants.

3 jobs found

Public Law Lawyer

  • UK, London
  • from £25.46 to £26.25 per hour, Full time, Contract
This contract with our central government client who is seeking a public law lawyer to join their company. The role includes spending 40% of time in the office in London, Leeds or Bristol, and the other 60% working remotely. London based: PAYE – 26.25 ph Leeds / Bristol based: PAYE – 25.46 ph Job description: The role includes general advisory work, working closely with regulators and other government departments, Bill work and drafting SIs as well as some high profile

Caseworker (SC Cleared)

  • UK, London
  • to £200 per day, Full time, Contract
This role with our Defence Client is for 6 months with a day rate of £200 umbrella. Initial training will be onsite in London for 10 days, and can be remote thereafter but there will be some need to be onsite as and when client requires (could be 1 day a week, up to 3 days a week) candidate must be local to London. Job Description: Some of the main responsibilities for this role include: - Making autonomous and sound decisions in accordance with relevant Government Policy. -

Corporate Property Lawyer

  • UK, South East
  • to £300 per day, Full time, Contract
This contract with our Central Government Client is 5 months long. The locations for this role are Reading, Exeter, Bristol, Peterborough, Birmingham - hybrid working. The pay rate for this role is up to £300 (Umbrella) / £218.98 (PAYE) per day. Job Description: - To manage broad range of varied case work activities complying with policies, standards, procedures and service level agreements. - Deal with routine cases exercising appropriate levels of delegation and risk
Please wait. Loading

Let employers find you.

Upload a CV - it only takes a few seconds

Filter
This website uses cookies to enhance your user experience. By continuing to use this site, you consent to our use of these cookies. See our Cookie Policy.