- Deadline: 26.02.2024
Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Highways Engineer located in Belfast.
- Leading technical delivery of highway engineering projects with input into multi-disciplinary projects.
- Undertake designs, production of and review design documentation including sketches, drawings, calculations, reports and specifications.
- Act as a Checker and Reviewer for projects and oversee completion of designs and the production and review of design documentation.
- Ownership and maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Support the development of more junior staff through technical training and mentoring, acting as a Delegated Engineer for those under formal training agreements.
- BEng, MEng or MSc Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- IEng or CEng with a relevant professional institution or nearing CEng status with same.
- Good experience of working with their key clients, e.g. Local Authorities, Highways England, Developers and/or major Contractors.
- Demonstrable experience of technical delivery for multi-disciplinary highways schemes.