This role is for one of the biggest civil engineering consultancies, they are currently looking for an experienced Associate Civil Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis to support the delivery of numerous projects all across the UK and internationally. This role is to be based in their Stockton-On-Tees office.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Participate in the practice, fostering collaboration with colleagues, and commitment to the industry.
- Technically lead multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.