- Deadline: 28.02.2024
Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Decarbonisation Director located in London.
- Develop technical expertise with a focus on creating the depth of capability to deliver value to their clients now and in the future.
- Grow the team and supply chain to deliver Service Line growth.
- Builds lasting and durable strategic partnerships with the client, adding significant client's value to their agenda.
- Be an ambassador for our client at market relevant events; leveraging opportunities to build awareness of client's capability.
- Identify synergies and opportunities to collaborate with other divisions and geographies.
- Drive thought leadership, technical best practice, knowledge sharing, and process standardisation and optimisation across the discipline group.
- Cultivate strong links to industry bodies, professional institutions and academia as appropriate.
- Act as Project Director on projects within technical field as required.
- Ensure that the business has appropriate and robust technical leadership in place to assure the technical excellence of the work they do.
- A recognised industry leader in the field of decarbonising-built assets and net zero retrofit.
- Demonstrates a commitment for innovation – motivates and inspires others to collaborate and develop best practice.
- Experience of engineering consultancy and developing strategic relationships with clients, adding value through innovation and enhancing services lines.
- Client centric - deep understanding of client needs now, and the likely market direction, their opportunities and challenges with a track record of delivery.
- Confident and influential in engaging with regulatory bodies and professional institutions, demonstrating experience of building effective networks both internally and externally.
- Strong collaborative and network behaviours to interface with other disciplines and businesses.
- Driven and results-oriented leader with excellent interpersonal, influencing, and trust-building skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over area of responsibility and proactively follows-up with customers, prospects, and proposals.
- Ability to understand, anticipate, and articulate complex challenges of a wide variety of customer stakeholders and distil into logical and creative solutions.