- Deadline: 21.02.2024
Our client is currently seeking a technical director to provide leadership for their Building Services team. This opportunity is to be based in Glasgow, Leeds or Warrington offices - flexible working supported and encouraged.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical building services to support clients in a wide range of areas.
- Own technical responsibility and operational accountability for defining process on building services projects across the UK and internationally.
- Provide management, motivation, inspiration and technical leadership for the Building Design teams engaged on projects.
- Develop and mentor other members of the Atkins Building Services national practice.
- Chartered Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
- Understanding of the digital requirements that will aid the evolution of our design teams.
- Up to speed with the latest developments within the building services specialism –including Net Zero Carbon, Energy Masterplanning and De-centralised Energy.
- Ability to influence senior management and peers within the industry and positively challenge decisions and processes.
- Significant experience in the concepts/theories/practicalities of building services design and compliance requirements.
- Extensive project experience, necessitating high levels of technical competence with a strong focus and track record of the delivery of Sustainable designs and processes.
- Customer focused with a high level of relationship management skills.