Workplace and Facilities Manager to provide expertise in developing inspiring workplace environments and ongoing Facilities Management support for its group offices located throughout the UK. This role will include both supporting the client centrally and the companies they have invested in.
The position of Workplace and Facilities Manager has been established to support the Southern Regional Facilities Manager and wider Premises Management Team. The Workplace and Facilities Manager will be required to take an active role in maintaining, introducing, and developing premises management services. It is essential that the Workplace and Facilities Manager is familiar with industry standard facilities management processes and has a strong background in customer service.
• Developing and managing agile work processes
• Management and implementation of hard and soft FM service contract provisions
• Contract administration
• Service level monitoring
• Project management of small works and office relocations/reconfigurations
• Advising and managing where necessary repairs and maintenance issues raised via the premise’s management helpdesk
• Support the facilities manager in the overall management of the Group’s compliance
• On site contact for new office set-ups
• Health & safety support (administration, reviewing and championing)
• Undertake regular meetings with local offices to provide site specific support as required
• Liase with office landlords where necessary to ensure relationships with tenants and agreed services are adequately provided.
• Supporting the Southern Regional Facilities Manager with lease renewals and coordinating relocations where required.
• Passionate about working in property, facilities management and providing inspiring workplace environments
• Experience in managing and mobilising agile working processes and workplace environments
• Experience working in FM either client side or as a service provider
• Organised, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a good team player
• Experience with health, safety, wellbeing, and environmental management
• Comfortable working remotely as required
• Willing to travel across the group portfolio, predominately Southern UK
• Familiar with property and real estate processes; leases, license to alter, dilapidations, etc.
• Comfortable writing articles, best practice guides, complex tender documents, health, and safety guidance/updates and ensuring all are well presented
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office 365 products (Excel, Word, SharePoint, Teams)
• Working knowledge of health and safety management
• A strong knowledge of workspace/property H&S would be also be beneficial. NEBOSH.
• Member of IWFM or RICS, or working towards