Mycient has fantastic opportunities to add to their expanding team for Experienced Water Hygiene Engineers. Read on to find out more. This is a great opportunity join an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success. We provide in house training with significant opportunity for future career development.
Reporting daily to your Field Manager, the successful candidate will visit clients’ sites and be the face of the company, seeking to enhance relationships with existing clients. You will be carrying out key duties to ensure their systems are kept compliant. You will be working alongside likeminded and supportive colleagues in order to provide a great customer service.
• Water Sampling
• Temperature monitoring
• Descaling of shower head and hoses.
• TMV Servicing
• Tank Cleans and inspections
• Cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of the cooling towers
• Endoscopic inspection of calorifiers
• Mains injection pipework chlorination works
• Technical service (closed heating and chilled system testing, cooling tower weekly/monthly checks and water treatment of boilers)
• Plumbing & water treatment remedial skills
• Acid descaling of boilers, towers and condensers
• Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values : Respect, Accountability, Reliability & Integrity.
• Taking pride in the work and service you deliver.
• Good level of computer skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Previous experience required
• Full driving license
• A competitive basic salary, In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses and overtime is readily available
• 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
• Company Uniform, Tablet and New tool kit and bag.
• Fully serviced company vehicle from our modern fleet
• Opportunity to enter into Marlowe PLC Sharesave Scheme
• State-of-the-art Training Centre providing in house, externally certified upskilling and training opportunities.
• Annual Pay Review process
• General perks, benefits & discount offerings.