Job Title : Water Hygiene Engineer
Location : Sussex / Surrey regions
Due to growth, a well-established water hygiene and water treatment company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Water Hygiene & Treatment Engineer / Water Hygiene & Treatment Assistant to join their team based in Sussex / Surrey regions
You'll have the opportunity to receive training and to develop your skills whilst delivering high levels of service to their clients and maintaining good relationships.
As their Water Treatment / Hygiene Engineer / Engineers Assistant, you will be working on sites generally throughout, but not restricted to, the London area, Home Counties, and the south of England.
• Chlorination and sampling of domestic water systems to current standards
• Implementation of the ACOP L8 and HSG274
• Cold water tank refurbishments/replacement works
• Closed system chemical and bacteriological testing
• Closed system chemical treatment
• TMV checks and servicing
• Small plumbing works
• Accurate completion of Engineer report sheets and site logbooks
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Water Treatment / Water Hygiene or some plumbing experience is preferred
• Organised, self-motivated and good work ethic
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good numeracy skills
• Presentable appearance as the role requires client interaction
Due to the nature of the work, some weekend & evening overtime and occasional night time working will be required, hence a flexible approach to the position is required.