My client is a major international water operator and they are looking for a Technical Service Manager for their operations in Saudi Arabia
You will have as key responsibilities:
• The management and organization of the Technical Department (T & R, Technical and Reliability), in terms of budget, human resources, security, operating expenses and investment proposals.
• The management and management of 65 employees, mainly Engineers.
• Provide all the technical expertise necessary for the proper functioning of the operational departments (drinking water, sanitation, cooling by seawater).
• Provide technical support for the testing and acceptance of new works (factories / networks) before transfer to the company
• Management of the "Reliability" section of the company in charge of the asset management program, risk management and the improvement of maintenance strategies.
• The proposal and defense of the annual budget of the Department, which you will ensure the proper execution and justification any variances (Annual Budget 2019: 23 MSAR, or € 5.2M).
Your main missions will be:
• The realization of technical studies in the fields of hydraulics, modeling, civil engineering, corrosion, mechanics, electricity, instrumentation, automation and SCADA.
• Proposing these studies to the Client for inclusion in its multi-year investment program (CAPEX).
• Providing technical support in terms of process to the Operational Departments for the operation of industrial and sanitary wastewater treatment plants, reverse osmosis desalination, drinking water, sea water cooling.
• Management of laboratory: routine autocontrol analyzes, regulatory analyzes, specific analyzes, maintenance of laboratory instruments
• Verification / calibration activities of critical managed measuring instruments of factories and networks (online analyzers, automatic samplers ...).
• Topographic surveys and site inspections in conjunction with the OSC GIS team.
• Technical review of documents related to new projects and during design and engineering phases. Site inspections during construction. Technical support during the test and site acceptance phases
• Testing and Maintenance of Cathodic Protection Systems (ICCP / SACP).
• State control inspections of rotating and static equipment.
• The management of subcontracting contracts related to specific technical services.
• The establishment of the Asset Renewal Plan and the establishment of the "Reliability" program.
Profile: With a postgraduate / engineering school with a strong technical orientation in the fields of water services management, you have an experience of 15 years or more in Exploitation or Engineering.