- Deadline: 07.03.2024
This is a great opportunity for a Secondary Lining Sub Agent to join a highly reputable Blue-chip main contractor in London on permanent basis, this company offer great development and progression opportunities and well known for putting their people first.
This project will provide a new sewage storage and transfer tunnel from Chambers Wharf to Abbey Mills (MNTLD) and a connection tunnel between Greenwich Pumping Station and Chambers Wharf (GRECT).
As the Secondary Lining (SL) Sub-Agent, you will be responsible to the SL Agent for the execution of your individual responsibilities. You shall:
- Provide professional & technical support to the project team and staff under your leadership
- Manage Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) issues on site
- Prepare and undertake reporting in line with the project requirements
- Act as the Person in Charge (PIC) for the shift in an emergency
- Supervise the Tunnel Secondary lining shift works and interface with other operations on site
- Conversant with all required documentation associated to the relevant section of work
Working on an 8hr rotating shift pattern 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) and a Saturday maintenance shift on a roster