Job Title: SuDS Engineer
Key Screening Criteria
• Experience in the design of SuDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage System) features, e.g swails, tree pits, balancing ponds, impermeable paving (ref CIRIA guidance).
• Experience working with customers and stakeholders to communicate SuDS options, develop proposals and support with installation queries
• Working knowledge of CDM2015 and its application to SuDS features is desirable
• Must have the ability & willingness to travel and be confident to present to stakeholders and customers in formal and informal settings
• We expect the role to be a very active one with a lot of site visits and customer interaction.
• Support project team in identifying & assisting tier 2 contractors to deliver SuDS work (if required)
This is would suit someone with a background in SuDS or possibly flood risk management.
The candidate will be expected to work autonomously, reporting into the Project Delivery Manager.
Working with surveyors to design solutions, using standard products where possible.
Requires the ability to manage multiple sub-projects at any one time