Structural Engineer/ Senior Structural Engineer
- Deadline: 28.02.2024
Our engineering client currently has a role for a Structural Engineer/ Senior Structural Engineer to join them nationally (London, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham & Bristol). The salary is competitive according to skills and experience.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
As a Engineer / Senior Engineer you will be working as part of a team carrying out structural design and analysis of building structures.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience through mentoring and development.
Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon is at the forefront of their designs and you will gain the opportunity of developing your skills and knowledge of sustainable designs to practical solutions.
What’s on offer for you as an Engineer / Senior Engineer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual salary reviews
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays
- Fantastic training and development culture
- ICE Training Agreement
- Opportunity to be client facing and to run exciting and varied projects
- Opportunity to undertake business development and marketing activities
- Fast tracked career progression for the right dynamic candidates
Successful candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate qualifications, experience of skills in one or more of the following areas:
- A minimum of 3 years’ structural engineering design experience;
- Approaching Chartered or Chartered Engineer status;
- Educated to masters degree level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Excellent understanding of Eurocodes and design and analysis software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to plan and implement project work independently;
- Innovative and creative ideas.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, projects on time and to budget.