We have a great opportunity for a Site Manager (Water Treatment) to work in the Thames Valley region with one of the largest civil engineering and infrastructure specialists across the water, transport, built environment and energy sectors.
- To carry out and assist in the execution of contracts for the construction, commissioning and handover.
- To prepare CDM files, WRC material files, method statements, risk assessments and QA files for contracts.
- To purchase and expedite components required by the project.
- To support process details / design to projects.
- Take initiative to identify and deal with problems.
- Liaising with subcontractors / clients as required by the contract.
- To show initiative in the absence of the manager and members of the team in their respective roles in prioritising correspondence / telephone calls to ensure urgent matters are brought to the attention of appropriate colleagues.
- To create and maintain filing systems.
- To maintain good communication links between the manager and other members of the team, outside organisations and liaise with all staff.
- To ensure the appropriate distribution of correspondence, circulars, reports etc. as applicable.
- To deal sensitively with people, situations and confidential material.
- Carry out other reasonable requests from the Executive Operations Director.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all staff and resources within the post holder’s area of responsibility, i.e. delegated responsibility in relation to the nature of the post holder’s duties and personal responsibilities as per Section 7 and 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and regulation 14 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Demonstrate commitment to and comply with the company's policy of meeting quality standards and striving for continuous improvement.