Site Manager - WATER
Quote ref: 513/24265
Our client is a tier1 main contractor that works in the water sector and are ion the Yorkshire Water AMP7 framework. They currently have a great opportunity for Site Managers to work in Leeds with one of the largest civil engineering and infrastructure specialists across the water, transport, built environment and energy sectors.
• Considerable experience in Civil Engineering.
• Working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management, Programme & Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting.
• Good knowledge of specifications and testing regimes relevant to general civil engineering.
• Previous experience in deep excavations and segmental tunnel construction.
• Be able to demonstrate responsibility for the project programme. Work with the Planner, design team and site team to update the programme as required.
• Proven ability to manage the expectations of the customer to ensure a seamless transition of asset ownership.
• Excellent communication, people and team management skills.
• Able to challenge designs and resolve problems to a conclusion.
• Demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our company values.
• Ability to motivate employees to achieve high standards of compliance.
• Degree in Civil Engineering / HNC or equivalent as a minimum.
• CEng MICE preferred.
• CSCS mandatory.
• IOSH Managing Safely or SMSTS.
• Temporary Works Co-ordinator.
• Confined Space trained
• Lifting Appointed Person
• Cable avoidance training.
• First aid training