Due to project development the position of Site Manager has become available to join my client on the Strategic Pipeline Alliance (SPA) Framework based in the Etton to Bexwell area of Peterborough
Anglian Water has created a new delivery enterprise - the Strategic Pipeline Alliance. “SPA” is creating hundreds of kilometres of new, interconnecting pipelines to help combat the impact of climate change and keep fresh, clean water flowing across the Anglian Water region. The new network is one of the largest infrastructure projects for a generation and is a complex and challenging major infrastructure project.
This role will be site based with the option for dynamic working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a career enhancing project where you will be a welcomed member of the wider team. My client is looking for skilled people who'll help them shape, create and deliver pioneering solutions that transform the performance of the infrastructure ecosystem across the UK. Together they are creating connected sustainable infrastructure to help people and the planet thrive.
This position has a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, in addition to a fantastic benefits package including pension contribution matched up to 10% (that’s like free money!), a day off for your birthday and a dedicated professional development budget.
• Ensure key project and programme risks are identified early, and mitigated where possible, with issues and blockers escalated immediately to the Project Manager
• Complete inspection and test plans, risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works ensuring that all necessary documentation are produced in a timely manner
• Civil Engineering related qualification
• Champions Sustainability Safety, Health and Environment by putting personal safety and wellbeing at the heart of everything we do and helping the environment and communities to thrive
• Having integrity by always doing the right thing in the right way
• Must be customer focussed by striving for excellence through understanding, anticipating and meeting their needs