My client is a Water / Civils company and due to recent project wins they are looking to recruit for Site Managers for the North West region
What will you be doing as our new Site Manager?
· The day-to-day supervision of a number of site-based survey and GI teams, to ensure the timely delivery of surveys and ground investigation data to both the consenting and engineering / integration teams.
· Provide logistical support and ensure safety and quality procedures are adhered to and delivered to the highest of standards.
· Working with the land referencing and customer engagement teams to liaise with landowners and other stakeholders to deliver site-based works both effectively and efficiently
· Lead in the on-site delivery of exemplary health, safety, wellbeing, environmental and quality performance.
· Work with others in SPA to ensure all works are managed in a holistic manner.
A little bit about your skills, experience and behaviours….
· Previous experience of managing site activities, particularly ground investigation and ecology/land surveys, plus the validation of survey data e.g. aerial survey.
· Knowledge of the latest techniques in surveying, setting out and ground survey processes, plus on-going support for survey requirements during the design phase.
· Able to produce good quality QA records for all surveying work.
· Understanding of utility companies’ procedures/requirements including permitting for breaking ground etc.
· Strong track record and leadership in safety, environmental and quality processes. Plus, experience in the development and reviewing of RAMS.
· Minimum competences to included ideally SMSTS, NRASWA.
· Work with the Pre-Delivery & Delivery Lead in the creation of a programme for delivery.
· Strong technical understanding of utility companies, procedures /requirements background and the surveying of utilities.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong IT based abilities ideally to include GIS, Sharepoint and MS Project/P6 packages.
· Ability to supervise and carry out field work (both of direct labour and supply chain).
· Understanding of legal requirements for Land Access and Anglian Water CoP for Land Entry.