Job Position : Site Engineer (National Grid)
Location: London / Hertfordshire
Day Rate : £300 - £350 Umbrella AYE
Start date: March 2022
Duration: 12 months
Role: Site Engineer
Site Location: National Grid, Waltham Cross (post code will follow)(Electric Site)
Tickets and Qualifications needed: NEBOSH / SMSTS / CPCS Crane Supervisor / Temporary Works Supervisor / National Grid TP137 / National Grid CP – Construction/Civil Engineer degree of equivalent.
Rate of pay: Umbrella PAYE £350.00 a day
• Experienced in project engineering involving National Grid sites engineering/infrastructure schemes, up to 5m in value.
• Experience in project engineering and coordinating complex design and pre-construction stages.
• Adeptness in delivering high level compliance and assurance across all aspects of the project.
• Expert in developing and cultivating a collaborative working relationships with client and stakeholders.
• Excellent leadership, organisational and communication qualities to manage engineering team of 1-2 people in terms of project outputs as well as team and individual development.
• Excellent engineering principles knowledge and setting out capability
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting experience.