Job Title: Site Coordinator (Water)
Rate/ Salary: £280-£320 per day
Duration: 6 months
Company information: My client Is one of the UK’s biggest leaders among water and sewage companies in the UK. Working in several locations all over the UK employing over 2000 people and other a wide range of opportunities for all.
Project Information: My client is looking for a Site Co-ordinator for a water treatment background to provide on-site support services for contractors and make sure that they follow contract requirements, facilitate site activities and act as an interface between the site team. As the Site Co-ordinator you will manage any potential Compliance risks that could arise
- Qualifications in Engineering/ Construction
- Possess relevant safety qualifications (e.g. NEBOSH Certificate, SMSTS) and CSCS card
- Experience working within the water industry and a strong understanding of mechanical, civil and electrical interfaces
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT proficiency
- Previous knowledge of dealing with treatment processes
This role could either be on a contract or permanent basis.