Job Title: Site Agent
Company Information: My client is one of the largest civil engineering and infrastructure companies in the UK. Employing over 800 people all over the UK, they provide a number of constructions, design and maintenance services in the water, transport, energy and built environment sector.
Project Information: My client is looking for a Site Agent to work within their Civils and Water Sectors, working on delivering various projects. They must act as lead teams consisting of Sub Agents, Engineers and Foreman to carry out work in a safe manner that minimises the risk of environmental incidents. The Site Agent must handle client interface, have knowledge in cost control and produce monthly reports for the clients and within the company.
- Experience in Civil Engineering/ Water and Utilities as a Site Agent for contractors, delivering projects within a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Risk Management and Design Management Programmes.
- Cost control as well as forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regimes that are relevant to civil engineering.
- SMSTS or IOSH Manging Safely
- CSCS (Site Manager)
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Lift Appointed Person
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills
- Have the ability to challenge designs and resolve problems
- Degree/ HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- Confined Space Training
- CEng MICE, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 software
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract