Our client, a main Civil Engineering contractor, who operate within the highways sector, have an excellent opportunity available, for a Site Agent from a Civils/ Highways background to join their team on a permanent basis, working out of their base in Suffolk. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working on Bridges and Structures
The role will suit candidates that have previous Site Agent or Site Manager experience working on bridges and structures.
Daily Duties Will Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Ensuring work is completed safety and to the required quality, sticking to the pre-agreed programme of works.
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Managing and motivating a team of operatives and subcontractor staff.
- Use of IT, programming works using MS Project (previous experience advantageous.)Candidates will ideally have:
- Previous experience working within the industry
- A valid SMSTS Certificate, CSCS Card and First Aid Certificate. (EUSR, NRSWA, Temporary Works advantageous)
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Strong management and motivating ability