Site Agent - Civils / Drainage
Quote ref: 513/24530
Our client is a water and civil engineering contractor with many years’ experience delivering world class projects across the UK and they are currently looking to recruit a Site Agent - Civils / Drainage located in London.
• Experience in deep water infra civil engineering, including deep and trenchless drainage.
• Competent in the development and review of Safe Systems of Work.
• Proficient in the development and implementation of Quality Assurance Plans.
• Competent in management of Temporary Works
• Competent in general site survey and setting out requirements.
• Experience in the development of weekly work plans and other short term planning tools.
• Competent in management of information controls and RFI process to the consultant.
• Commercial Awareness including change control process
• Experience in subcontract package management
• Relevant academic qualification (HND or above)
• Temp Work Supervisor/Coordinator
• Underground Service Detection
• Lifting Appointed Person
• NRSWA Supervisor
Confined Space Medium Risk