Senior Structural Engineer (Building Structures)
- Deadline: 08.03.2024
Our client is currently looking for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join their expanding Engineering team. The role is for a Senior Structural Engineer (Building Structures) located in Sidcup and Kent.
My client operates within several construction sectors, for both private and public body clients, including commercial offices, retail, residential, education and public buildings amongst others, with construction values up to £60m. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home within a hybrid way of working. They offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Structural Engineering. Chartered/Incorporated or near to
- Experience of leading a team on Structural Engineering projects
- Undertaking detailed design, production of specifications and schedules
- Hands on control of the financial management of projects under their control
- Experience in Eurocodes and British Standards
- Working knowledge of Structural analysis software
- An understanding of BIM and collaborative working processes
- A broad experience in various construction sectors and materials