Senior / Principal EIA Consultant
- Deadline: 07.03.2024
Our client is a leading environmental consultancy and they are looking for senior / principal EIA Consultants for their offices in central London
You will join a highly collaborative group of town planners and environmental specialists, delivering a broad range of environmental projects and advisory services, with special focus on environmental impact assessments.
You will lead screening and scoping studies, and manage the delivery of EIAs and final environmental reports. You will also assist with the analysis of potential impacts, working with the wider multidisciplinary team to develop sustainable designs and produce mitigation plans, as well as reviewing technical reports produced by others.
- Relevant academic/professional qualifications
- Demonstrable knowledge of environmental impact assessment (EIA) and relevant legislation in the UK
- Technical capability in at least one environmental discipline (eg: water resources, climate, health)
- Successful track record in environmental project management
- Flexible to work away from your home office
- Excellent ‘self-starting’ capabilities
- Experience of proposal writing or other business development activities would be advantageous