Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced fire safety consultant to join their team based from their London / South East office, overseeing projects around the South East and further afield. They require someone who can provide authoritative fire safety consultancy for their clients. You will ideally have line management experience as you will be leading a small team. Your experience will need to include creating fire strategy solutions within the built environment.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing a small team of fire safety consultants
• Provide fire safety consultancy service on projects
• Creating fire strategy solutions for clients within the built environment
• Designing fire management plans
• Supporting clients in developing a fire safety management system to British Standards
• Reviewing and implementing requirements under the new building safety management bill
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary.
• 25 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more.
• Voluntary benefits from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
• Access to the clients Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
• You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path within the Clients organisation. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors.
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and our client will provide the support you need to do just that.