Senior Environmental Advisor
- Deadline: 28.02.2024
Our Client is a world-class, fully integrated infrastructure provider delivering expertise to the UK and Europe's largest Water projects. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Senior Environmental Advisor to join their team in the North West, supporting a number of Water frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have an Environmental Sciences/Management related degree and a passion for working with people to drive environmental and sustainability initiatives alongside best practice. They are looking for a candidate that can audit and report on performance, also be able to work as an advisor. You will create and implement ideas to improve performance and engagement with the company, their subcontractors, clients and suppliers.
Some of your daily activities:
· Ensure environmental and sustainability controls are in place so that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
· Work with project teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction Environmental Management Plans. Manage & provide support to Project teams in the development of these plans.
· Provide advice in best practice environmental and sustainability matters.
· Carry out regular inspections/audits of sites and workplaces to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Processes and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
· Assist with the collation and review of environmental and sustainability statistics to identify trends.
· Contribute to site inductions and other training as required.
· Lead & partake in environmental incident investigations in accordance with the company process and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any re occurrences.
· Provide input and review of pre-qualification, tender and HSEQ award submissions.