Job Title : Senior Energy Consultant - Sustainability
Location : Hampton
Salary : £50,000 - £60,000
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven engineer to join a highly successful, fun and friendly team. You'll be working as a member of the consulting team to direct, manage and deliver a range of carbon, energy and water consultancy services to corporate and public sector clients with a focus on commercial buildings and infrastructure. These will include onsite assessments, feasibility studies, development of net zero roadmaps, technology implementation support and implementation of InMetriks analytics solutions.
• Direct, manage, and provide technical input to numerous projects simultaneously and ensure delivery to client on time and within agreed budget.
• Manage and support junior team members to deliver projects and further their professional status.
• Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and build lasting relationships with new clients with the expectation of maintaining and increasing revenues.
• Generate new business through ongoing account management activity and by supporting business development activities.
• Prepare / QA proposals for projects.
• Assist negotiations and securing contracts.
• Degree in Engineering or a relevant post graduate qualification
• Chartered Engineer status or nearing chartered status
• At least 5 years energy and carbon reduction experience in the buildings infrastructure sector.
• Experience in similar consultancy position
• Have a proven record of delivering sustainability, process improvement, or cost efficiency improvements projects from strategic assessment though implementation.
• Experience of managing a team to deliver projects, including developing project briefs, written cost proposals and report QA.
• Managing complex or multi-client projects
• Energy management and auditing including onsite deep dive assessments
• Development of net zero roadmaps
• Key account management and new business development
• Managing bids and delivering proposals to deadlines
• Experience in negotiating and securing business contracts
• Leading and facilitating workshops/seminars