Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. They are currently seeking a Senior EICA Engineer - Electrical and ICA engineer to join their team in Exeter or Bristol.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Asset surveys and assessments, using cutting-edge technologies and techniques as appropriate.
- Feasibility, outline and detailed electrical and ICA design work (transformers, generators, LVSB, MCC, instrumentation,
- PLC, SCADA, telemetry etc.) including equipment and system specifications, design schedules, drawings: SLDs, BCDs, earthing, systems architecture diagrams, user requirement specifications (URS/FDS), technical design risk assessments, P&IDs, cost and programme estimations.
- Technical report writing at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Liaison with clients within the UK and worldwide.
- Support and/or lead bids, fee proposals or offers of service; development of activity schedules/work plans.
- Delivering projects as a part of multidisciplinary, multi-location, multi-party teams.
- Preparing profile-raising material such as technical papers and presentations to conferences, staff and clients.
- Support technical and ‘expert witness’ investigations and appraisals.
- Supporting and technically developing less experienced colleagues.
- Contributing to new innovative ideas/ making suggestions for innovation.
- Opportunity to present your project work at company meetings or at conferences.
- Working with and developing new automated digital design tools.