Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and civil services consultancies. They have a requirement for a Associate Civil Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. This role will be based at their office in Epsom.
This role would support projects in multiple sectors including transportation, energy, and defence.
- The candidate must be willing to participate in the Practice and foster collaboration with colleagues. They would also demonstrate a commitment to and participation in the industry.
- The role will offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills whilst providing good opportunities for career development. If you have a passion for engineering and want to understand where a career with our Client might lead then we would like to hear from you.
As a Senior Civil / Structural Engineer with our Client, the successful candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team to undertake technical design work following relevant design standards and codes, and to high-quality levels.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.