Our Client is currently seeking a new Section Engineer / Senior Engineer to join them.
The Senior Engineer is to provide site engineering duties, to a number of projects within the region, including the supervision of trainee and site engineers within the region. The role involves establishing the level and survey control for contracts and setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Establish the level and survey control for contracts
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis
- Ensure records regarding health and safety and the work environment are complete, accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
- Deliver the work safely, without environmental incidents, and to the specified quality without defects
- Assist the Site Agent/Sub Agent in developing efficient work methods and techniques, ensuring the best use of resources and abilities are made
- Deputise for the Sub/Site Agent where required
- Managing quality
- Carry out instrumental checks in accordance with the agreed guidelines and schedule
- Complete records of quality audits in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales i.e. at the end of works
- Give feedback to the Site Agent/Sub Agent regarding areas where corrective action needs to be taken
- Compile ITPs