Sales Executive - Wastewater
Salary : £30,000 - £35,000 plus company car, commission and bonus
Sales Executive Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating a strong pipeline of new business leads in wastewater treatment and Bio scrubber / Odour Control industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify prospects and evaluate their position in the industry; research and analyse sales opportunities.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Proactively engage prospective customers to win over their trust by understanding their needs and advising the best course of action to resolve their issues.
• Present the product in a structured professional way, face-to-face and through video conferencing.
• Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market.
• Responsible for the execution of first class customer service, which will enable the company to build long-term relationships.
• Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary.
• Aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
• Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and network meetings.
• Demonstrate superior time management skills to meet sales deadlines.
• Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
• Prepare monthly performance report for management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree and prior work-related experience or equivalent ideally in the wastewater or Biogas industry.
• 4 – 6 years of proven sales success.
• A great attitude with a willingness to learn.
• Experience in sales activities including prospecting, networking, and collaborating.
• The ability to work with various and multiple internal resources.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Confident communicating at all levels.
• Experiences in the environmental industry would be an advantage.
• A commitment to ongoing training.
• The right candidate will need to have a good work ethic, be presentable, enthusiastic and be IT literate. They will need to have initiative and be confident to work on their own and as part of a team.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
• A highly driven, flexible and enthusiastic Individual
• A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A friendly attitude and team player
Hours: 9.00am-5.00pm Monday- Friday.
Package: Competitive salary, company car and bonus
Contract: Full Time, permanent.
Start date: Immediately