Job Title : Sales & Business Development Manager - WATER
Salary : £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
My client provides engineering services and process technologies to the water and wastewater utilities. They are looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to generate sales leads and deliver increased volume and margin to the business. Also to monitor and review the market trends and produce suitable changes to the sales and marketing strategy and provide a major input into the sales and marketing strategy for the company. i
Key responsibilities include:
· Generate leads from UK Water companies and tier 1 contractors in relation to the company's Waters product portfolio and MEICA service offering.
· Receive initial enquiry and carry out site visit to agree project scope with client.
· Work with estimator / proposals manager to build up costs estimate for tender package.
· Prepare and submit proposal documentation in line with client requirements / minimum specification requirements and company Water governance procedures.
· To manage own portfolio of customers in UK.
· Arrange regular meetings with key stakeholders in existing customer organisations.
· Manage and deliver sales targets against budget and forecast
· Submit monthly sales forecasts and updates on prospects to the company's Water senior management team.
· To promote the company at conferences, seminars and other sales led opportunities.
· Maintain a up to date register of names and roles in our customer organisations
· Monitor OJEU for opportunities suitable for the company in relation to products and MEICA services.
We are looking for someone with:
a proven track record of sales in the Utility Water and Waste Treatment market along with an understanding of its products and services.
Ability to produce a sales and marketing plan.
Adept at liaising with external stakeholders, clients and suppliers.