- Deadline: 13.03.2024
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a highly reputable Blue-chip main contractor in Norfolk on a permanent basis, this company offer great development and progression opportunities and well known for putting their people first. This role allows hybrid working.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team on one of the biggest water projects in the UK. This is a great opportunity for career progression, the right candidate will be joining a skilled and multi discipline team.
• RICS full membership or working towards RICS or CICES
• Understanding of spreadsheet development
• Cost analysis
• Programme evaluation and development
• Encourage sustainability and health & safety
• Compensation event and evaluation
• Have experience in a similar role in a contractor setting
• Understanding of risk management for both schedule