My Client who is a tier 1 main contractor that works in the utilities , water and civils sectors is currently seeking a Project Manager (TP137 qualified for National Grid work) to work on National Grid projects across the Greater London regions. The salary for this role is £75k / or Umbrella PAYE £550 a day and the project has a duration of 9 months.
Tickets and experience for this role include:
• Experienced in project managing multi-discipline and self-delivery projects.
• Experience in project managing and coordinating design and pre-construction stages.
• Adeptness in delivering high-level compliance and assurance across all aspects of the project.
• Expert in developing and cultivating collaborative working relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Excellent leadership, organisational and communication qualities to manage project teams in terms of project outputs as well as a team and individual development.
• Familiarity, with NEC-type contracts and proficient commercial acumen.
• Experience in managing all aspects of the project
• Experience with working within the Power sector including National Grid is desirable