Established within the water/utilities sector my client are a growing contractor and now looking to increase the team size as they continue pushing to expand and offer their expertise in to additional sectors whilst continuing to be a key player in their sector.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Process engineering background
- Ideally previous experience working client side position, or a contractor in the water sector
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage own day to day activities and organisation of your own workload
- Water, Utilities sector experience
- Design experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Process engineering experience within the water sector
- Degree Qualified
- Great opportunity for a Process Engineer with a growing contractor at Senior / Principle level.
- You will be involved in process engineering across both clean water and wastewater treatment, you will join our growing design team.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of detailed design of a wider range of water industry projects along with experience of undertaking electioneering at outline/feasibility stage.
- A strong commercial understanding of the impact of design is desirable.