Principal Environmental Due Diligence Consultant
Quote ref: 772/24046
Due to expanding work our client now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Due Diligence / Transactions Advisory professional to join their team at Principal Consultant level or potentially at Associate Director level. The role can be based in London, Bristol or Manchester (other locations considered) and our client offers flexible working arrangements.
You will be a key player in the success of the business unit as well as being able to develop your own expertise further. You will take a lead role in the Responsible Investment service maintaining and developing their expert transactional screening tools as well as leading and delivering their ESG transactional and performance monitoring services. Our client is looking for an innovator who can help them continue to evolve the company's Greenspace product and help their existing clients monitor, manage, and improve their ESG performance.
As a Principal Due Diligence Consultant you will be responsible for the day to day running of the ESG due diligence and performance management projects, interfacing directly with and often leading client discussions, managing the delivery of due diligence services and contributing to the continued development of the service offering.
- Very competitive salary with a range of voluntary and anytime benefits available to meet your own lifestyle choices via our salary sacrifice scheme
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays
- Fantastic training and development culture
• Five years of relevant experience in ESG practice either from a consulting or in-house perspective, including due diligence or screening expertise.
• A good understanding of ESG and wider sustainability reporting frameworks.
• Ideally you will have environmental consulting experience, preferably within an established environmental due diligence practice, with specific experience of corporate, property and private equity M&A support.
• Excellent commercial awareness, along with financial and time management skills.