Job Title : Principal Environmental Due Diligence Consultant
Salary : £40,000 - £60,000
Due to expanding client work we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Due Diligence / Transactions Advisory professional to join our team at Principal Consultant level or potentially at Associate Director level for an outstanding candidate.
You will be a key player in the success of the business unit as well as being able to develop your own expertise further. The role can be based in London, Bristol or Manchester (other locations considered) and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You will take a lead role in our Responsible Investment service maintaining and developing our expert transactional screening tools as well as leading and delivering our ESG transactional and performance monitoring services. We are looking for an innovator who can help us continue to evolve the company's Greenspace product and help our existing clients monitor, manage, and improve their ESG performance.
As a Principal Due Diligence Consultant you will be responsible for the day to day running of our ESG due diligence and performance management projects, interfacing directly with and often leading client discussions, managing the delivery of due diligence services and contributing to the continued development of the service offering. Please contact us for further details about your day-to-day activities.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• Five years* of relevant experience in ESG practice either from a consulting or in-house perspective, including due diligence or screening expertise.
• A good understanding of ESG and wider sustainability reporting frameworks.
• Ideally you will have environmental consulting experience, preferably within an established environmental due diligence practice, with specific experience of corporate, property and private equity M&A support.
• Excellent commercial awareness, along with financial and time management skills.
Joining our team will give you:
- Very competitive salary with a range of voluntary and anytime benefits available to meet your own lifestyle choices via our salary sacrifice scheme
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays
- Fantastic training and development culture