My client is a major water company that is responsible for delivery of water treatment, waste water and network projects across the South West region. An expansion in workload means they are now looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their sewer water modelling team.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or further your career in computer modelling as a key member of the team that uses models to solve flooding and pollution problems.
You will be responsible for:
• Building and verifying sewer models using INFOWORKS ICM.
• Developing outline solutions to hydraulic problems.
• Report writing, project presentation and project management.
• Analysing data using Excel and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
• Project management of consultant led studies.
You will have:
• A degree with a strong scientific/mathematical content (graduates in engineering preferred)
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• For the Network modeler post, at least two years experience of wastewater modelling with INFOWORKS CS or ICM is required
In return, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive salary and benefits package and ongoing opportunities for career development, including the possibility of structured training leading to membership of ICE/CIWEM.