Job Title : National Water Industry Account Manager
Location : National
Salary : Basic £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
National Water Industry Account Manager
Package Basic £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
Plus OTE commission
Car plus business expenses
Laptop, Mobile etc
Non-contributory life assurance scheme
Group personal pension plan
29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) + extra 2 compulsory days at Xmas
My client works in innovative new technology for use in the wastewater and drinking water industry across the UK and is now looking for an experienced water industry professional to accelerate this growth and help us gain market share.
The account manager will be responsible for developing relationships with key clients, especially UK Utility companies, to promote these products, generate awareness and help to steer projects through the required phases for large scale implementation.
• Meeting agreed sales targets
• Identifying and developing new customers
• Engage with industry bodies through attending conferences, trade fairs and where appropriate presenting talks on products and case studies.
• Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new customers
• Manage social media and marketing campaigns for the water industry products
• Generating new leads
• Product demonstrations and managing customer trials
• Supporting existing customers with training and applications
Most suited to this will be someone with experience working within wastewater processing, ideally combined with experience in a commercial or sales role and some engineering, chemistry or related science background, who is looking to make the step into field sales or is looking to further their career in field sales. An interest and knowledge in analysis, instrumentation and technology is desirable.
You will also need to be a strong communicator who is keen to get out and about, meet clients and build strong multi-level relationships with customers. You must have the ability to understand treatment processes, analytical instrumentation and customer’s applications.
Territory - UK
Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Ability to work autonomously