Marketing Assistant (Energy / Sustainability)
Salary £20k - £28k plus discretionary bonus
My client is an established, expanding company that has a strong reputation for delivering Energy Improvements and wider sustainability solutions, services and products to the FMCG and public sectors.
Heading into their 12th year the management team are looking to bring in a Marketing Assistant to accelerate the pace of development.
Alongside its core consulting services, the company is now establishing a solid platform for growth based on technology and a recurring revenue model. There is huge scope to develop its brand identity in a very exciting space.
The candidate will support efforts to retain and develop existing business, and to drive growth around evolving products and services.
The role requires a dynamic, creative, and savvy marketer who has a good practical understanding of the marketing process, and the tools required to ensure that the decision-making process regarding their activities is based on sound reasoning and where possible concrete evidence.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, team worker, looking to rapidly progress their career in an exciting sector with a forward-thinking business.
• Leveraging the company’s reputation to create a consistent message on the market
• Helping establish Green Mark as a highly emotive brand, closely connected to its members
• Creating fresh content for variety of channels in a systematic manner incl. emails, social, partner marketing opportunities
• Working with management to establish longer term marketing plans, reacting quickly to new market opportunities
• Collaborating with external agencies to help shape campaigns for events incl. awards ceremonies and partner events
• Helping build relationships with client-side marketing teams to enable co-drafting of case studies, set-up of webinars and organisation of events
• Working with management to shape messaging around new offers and services i.e. productisation
• Using Linked-In Sales Navigator to build new contact and lead lists for management
• Collaborating with Green Mark administration to celebrate customer success stories and schedule relevant content
Essential Skills / Requirements
• 2:1 in Marketing Discipline
• Directly relatable experience of applying marketing processes and creating marketing content
• Strong, demonstrable organisation skills
• Very comfortable with all forms of social media, with a sound understanding of how to leverage these for growing sales
• Natural ability with the written word and how to use language fit for purpose
• Dynamic, communicative and friendly; happy to pick up the phone and create a personal connection