Electrical Project Engineer (Water / Wastewater)
- Deadline: 06.12.2023
Our client is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance across the UK & Ireland. With strategies in place to deliver their current backlog to an exceptional standard and further grow the business in the UK, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a growing business in the UK market.
Duties will include:
- Production of Electrical detailed design submissions Working with design teams in the production of design and construction drawings/documentation
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil Structural Designers Preparation and application of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Permits and other Health and Safety Documentation Preparation of scope documents and tender packages.
- Reviewing subcontract tender and contract pricing Developing electrical Design deliverables
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and composition of purchase orders and sub- contract agreements.
- Management of site personnel and subcontractors ensuring that work is conducted in line with design documentation and in accordance with contract programme.
- Completion of quality checks to ensure works are in line with design outputs and ready for commissioning works.
- Preparation of commissioning documentation and supervision of commissioning process.
- Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full Clean driving licence.