Electrical Engineers is required to work of a variety of projects, mainly within the water industry throughout the UK.
The work is predominantly water related including non infrastructure and infrastructure related schemes. This includes wastewater treatment and associated pumping as well as water supply, treatment and transfer systems. There is however a degree of building services work including small power, lighting, electrical distribution and security and fire alarm systems.
The successful applicant will join the water and M&E team working for the Lead Engineer within a developed small team environment involved in a wide ranging role which could include (project dependent) design, bid preparation, specification and tender preparation, site asset surveys, energy efficiency green development strategies as well as part time site supervisory roles on both clean and waste water construction sites schemes.
The successful applicant responsibilities shall potentially include, noting this to be project dependent, the following:-
• Electrical design,
• bid preparation,
• report production,
• specification and tender preparation,
• site asset surveys,
• energy efficiency green development strategies as well as part time site supervisory roles
• liaison with operations and maintenance staff on site,
• be able to ensure compliance with current industry standards and to work with all stake holders to ensure successful outcomes,
• be able to produce clear and concise written documentation for operational staff who undertake ongoing operation and maintenance of plant.