My client is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with an EICA Engineer for their water frameworks. Based at the Falmer (Brighton) office you will prepare, develop and check electrical designs to suit contract requirements. Ensure that EICA designs are deployed effectively, economically and in accordance with all appropriate regulations and specifications to allow the company to minimise risks and maximise profits on contracts
You will report directly to the Design Manager and the responsibilities will include
· Provide design solutions that meet all of the requirements the Sub-Programme Mandates.
· Produce design documents which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be purchased, installed and commissioned effectively.
· Ensure that standard designs and design practices are utilised wherever possible
· Produce outline electrical, instrumentation and control design on contracts
· Carryout surveys at site visits
· Attend Factory Acceptance Tests at suppliers premises and produce reports
· Ensure designs produced and those of sub-contractors meet the requirements of the specification
· Ensure designs are within budget and produce the best overall outcome for the business.
· Electrical Engineering Degree, HND/BTEC
· Experience in EICA design in water / process industry
· Working knowledge of industrial electrical distribution systems including 11kV.
· Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations.