Job Title: Drainage & Pumps Engineer
Location : Kent
Salary : £27,000 - £35,000
My client is looking to recruit a drainage & pumps engineers to work on their new contracts for their operations based in Kent .
The role consists largely of servicing and maintaining our clients’ sewage systems, both domestic and commercial, across the whole of London and the South East.
The ideal applicant will have a good working knowledge of the most common sewage treatment / drainage plants and control panel installations, trouble shooting and repair, however training can be provided.
The role consists of:
- Servicing of treatment plants (i.e. Klargester)
- Diagnosing faults in systems and repairing/replacing parts.
- Commissioning/de-commissioning of sewage plants.
- Pump station servicing and maintenance.
- Electrical installation of control panels.
- Electrical fault finding and repair in control panels.
- Installation and maintenance of telemetric alarm systems.
- Running and repair of underground drainage pipework.
This role would require you to be able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
You would be provided with full PPE, staff uniform (clean uniform supplied in your locker daily), a service van and all necessary tools required to complete your duties.
The role will be expanding as we continue to offer new services to our clients so any experience of the following would be desirable:
- Ground works or treatment plant installation.
- Electrical qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place