· All aspects of drainage including but not limited to:
- CCTV Surveys (dependant on role offered)
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Working with vactors/operating the boom
- Working in confined spaces
· Thorough completion of site/works information on a tablet device.
· Carry out work in line with company health and safety policy and procedures.
· Good time management and working efficiently.
· Completing Drivers Hours Books and Vehicle Checks (Defect books).
· General maintenance and upkeep of vehicles and equipment.
· Be part of the On-Call Rota.
· Willingness to learn and undertake all training and development as required.
· Flexible in approach to working hours/shifts.
Key Skills / Attributes:
· Driven and enthusiastic.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Focus, thoroughness and keen attention to detail.
· Solid problem solving and decision-making ability.
· Commitment to service excellence demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deliver results to strict/tight deadlines.
· Absolute willingness to work outside in all weather conditions.
· Work on the Public Highway.
· Professional and flexible approach to work.
· CSCS Required.
· Must hold full Class C UK Driving Licence.
· Undertake training as instructed by the company (street works, water jetting association, etc.).