The Drainage Engineer will be knowledgeable in drainage maintenance, general waste plumbing
techniques and dynamic risk assessments. They will be responsible for clearing blocked sewers and
associated clean ups, sanitary and stack cleaning using electromechanical equipment, CCTV operation
and manhole surveys, Identifying sewer defects and recommendation for remedial works and
wastewater sump cleaning.
Knowledge and Experience
• Six months experience in a field based drainage role;
• CSCS Card, Street works (Chapter 8), Confined Space, Jetting Certificate;
• IT literate with ability to use Work Management systems and MS Office;
• Experience of working to strict operational regulations;
• Experience of working to strict KPI’s;
• Full, Clean Driving Licence.
Skill and Abilities
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer focus skills and awareness;
• The ability to work in a team with a flexible attitude;
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve within a dynamic environment;
• Excellent time management capability;
• Exceptional organisational, planning and communication skills.