For this role our Client is looking for a Design Coordinator to be able to work in the office for three days and the other two working remotely.
· Design Co-ordinator will be responsible to amend any existsing design or design a complete network area whenever required.
· Able to use IQGEO (or relevant system as deemed by Swish Fibre) to update and maintain the network inventory records
· Manage the lifecycle of requests for design changes via Sharepoint (or relevant system as deemed by Swish Fibre)
· To understand and apply the Swish Fibre design rules to maintain network integrity
· Build close working relationships with Construction PMs and Heads-offs to enable efficient progression of design changes and RFS
· Contribute towards the evolution of Swish Fibres design rules through feedback and experience.
· To work as part of team towards its goals and KPIs in relation to design changes
· Light loss measurement authentication prior to the network RFS
· Audit records verification and asset registration to enable the successful customer orders.
· To be a team player which includes assisting others in their development and knowledge sharing.
· Arrange required essential training for new team members.