Location Hampton, West London
Salary £25,000 - 30,000 + Flexible Working arrangements + Excellent Benefits
My client is an established, expanding company that has a strong reputation for delivering Energy Improvements and wider sustainability solutions, services and products to the FMCG and public sectors.
Heading into their 12th year the management team are looking to bring in a Marketing Assistant to accelerate the pace of development.
Alongside its core consulting services, the company is now establishing a solid platform for growth based on technology and a recurring revenue model
This candidate will enjoy a fast paced and varied role including activities such as responding to emails, making in-bound and out-bound calls, acting as an advisor and delivering training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, sociable, organised individual with a real passion for the environment and sustainability.
• Working with Account Managers to manage setup, implementation and configuration.
• Support members via phone, email, virtually or face to face and ensure satisfaction whilst acting as advisor on their membership journey.
• To work with account managers and product experts/developers to successfully complete implementation with the member.
• To be the subject matter expert on the Green Mark solution for members.
• To act as a brand ambassador.
• Manage and build strong day to day relationships with members
• Work with members to ensure assessments are updated.
• Ad-hoc administration tasks as required including database and record management
• Pro-actively send monthly reports: support issues, tips & tricks, etc.
• Work with marketeers to develop content for communications and member engagement.
• Manage complaints in a positive and customer focused manner
Essential Skills / Requirements
• Have a Sustainability degree, or higher qualifications
• Be passionate about Sustainability
• Proficient with MS Office
• Self-motivated and able to perform duties independently.
• Exceptional written and spoken English vocabulary
• Good presentation skills
• Live a commutable distance to Hampton or serious about relocating
• Experience in supporting Clients in their transition to a Green accreditation
• Experience of working within a customer service, memberships, or licence renewals environment.
• Experience in dealing with people and enquires over the phone as well as via email.
• Experience in the use of CRM systems to manage data.